only-girlz :: I Love Science A Journal For SelfDiscovery And Big Ideas
only-girlz Index du Forum

BIENVENUE ! Ici tu es chez toi ! Tu dis ce que tu veux ou presque ! Quelque soit ton problème, nous trouverons la solution!

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

I Love Science A Journal For SelfDiscovery And Big Ideas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    only-girlz Index du Forum -> only-girlz -> Présente-toi !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hendrpoli

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 12:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Love Science A Journal For SelfDiscovery And Big Ideas Répondre en citant

I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas
by Rachel Ignotofsky

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas

I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas book ZippyShare

.The must-read, girl-power STEM book.– InStyle.com This book of illustrated biographies of scientific pioneers is hands-down gorgeousYou've been successfully signed up! Great! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscriptionRegister to confirm your addressKids will love paging through this, looking at all the detailed drawings, but they'll likely have to rip it out of the hands of the adults who are marveling at each new page of factoids."– Sarah Mirk, Bitch Media "The book is a beautifully curated collection of personal narratives from female scientists from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines, with a dash of whimsy thrown in." – Upworthy "I applaud Ignotofsky and her publisher for telling these important stories about women through such a rich, visual mediumI received a copy of this book through NetGalley for an honest opinionIt has a diary feel to it, as some questions are what are your biggest fears? and what are your goals in life?Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas by Rachel IgnotofskyRachel Ignotofsky A guided journal based on Rachel Ignotofsky's New York Times bestsellingbook Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World.Full of writing, drawing, and creativity prompts, I Love Scienceinspires kids (and adults) of all ages to fill the pages with ideas, self-exploration, and big dreams for the futureGet a FREE Books of the Moment sampler!Shop Now Kids will love paging through this, looking at all the detailed drawings, but theyll likely have to rip it out of the hands of the adults who are marveling at each new page of factoids.– Sarah Mirk, Bitch Media The book is a beautifully curated collection of personal narratives from female scientists from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines, with a dash of whimsy thrown in

Shipping costs I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas, signed by author Ask a question 22.66 plus shipping VAT included (where applicable)Sarah marked it as to-read Aug 18, 2016 Jennifer Ramirez rated it it was amazing Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing Shelves: books-i-own, non-fiction, science, short-stories-and-novellas, would-recommend-to-me, no-belief-suspending-needed, recommended, arc-or-r2r, cover-love, netgalley, graphic-novels-and-sequential-art, release-mar-2017 This is something I would love to have a physical copy of! It has everything from a copy of the table of elements, to number and metric conversions, as well as definitions that you can go back to and referenceView your treasuryTanzi Amazing Dads Bridget EIt still looks cool, and I can see enough to get the gist of itAllBooksNOOK BooksNOOKTextbooksBargain BooksNewsstandTeensKidsToys & GamesHobbies & CollectiblesHome & GiftsMovies & TVMusic items in your shopping bagPolicies Investors Careers Press Legal imprint Follow Etsy Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter Need help? Visit the help center The Netherlands English (US) (EUR) We make it easy to find your thingPresented in a graphic format, it has a short introduction into scientific methodology and practices, details about HTML, equations and the periodic table, but also inspiring quotes by women scientists from different domains, from mathematics to chemistry or astronomy, some of them Nobel Prize winners.Significant space is left for observations and remarks that the scientist-in-the-making is supposed to make during the field research.The graphic format is colourful and easy to read, but personally, I would have chose a different lettering style.Disclaimer: Book offered by the publisher in exchange of an honest review .more flag Like see review

! Javascript is not enabled in your browserLinda Deighan marked it as to-read Sep 02, 2016 For detailed information on spyware and virus protection, please visit the Yahoo! Security CenterPassword Confirm Password Username Other suggestions: Use our suggestion or enter your own By clicking Register, you agree to Etsy's Terms of Use, Cookies and Privacy PolicyShop Now Newsstand Newsstand NOOK Newsstand NOOK Magazines NOOK Newspapers All NOOK Periodicals Top Free Trials Special Issues Print Newsstand Over 900 Print Subscriptions Bestselling Subscriptions Subscriptions Under $10 NOOK Favorites Women's Magazines Men's Magazines Business Publications Print Favorites Women's Magazines Men's Magazines Save up to 90%! Save even more with an Annual Subscription Shop Now Teens Teens' Books Customer Favorites Bestsellers Adaptive Studios New Releases Coming Soon NOOK Books Popular Authors Cassandra Clare Victoria Aveyard Sarah Dessen John Green Sarah JShop Now Kids Kids' Books Customer Favorites Bestsellers Coming Soon New Releases eBooks Kids Kids' Book Awards Picture Books Age Groups 0 - 2 Years 3 - 5 Years 6 - 8 Years 9 - 12 Years Teens Popular Authors DrOpening with a short reference section that contains basic equations, the periodic table, basic HTML codes, and a m I Love Science: A Journal for Self Discovery and Big Ideas by Rachel Ignotofsky is currently scheduled for release on March 7 2017Adam marked it as to-read Nov 07, 2016

My thanks to Rachel Ignotofsky and Ten Speed Press for the opportunityUnschoolers will love this as it practically begs you to take some rabbit trailsTarget : Expect MoreSigned by authorI Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas Budding scientists, Math lovers, and future world-changers, get excited! If youve got the periodic table memorized and can spot basically any constellation with minimal effort, this is the journal youve been waiting for.I Love Science: A Journal for Self-Discovery and Big Ideas by Rachel Ignotofsky is a creative journalwith STEM-focused kids (and adults) in mind.a clever introduction to women scientists through history."– Science Friday "True fact: This book is so cool that I had to go steal it back from my fifth grade daughter to review it 2ffeafca65

duo de Lisa et Bilevich: autour d'un opera comique agir "SUICIDE" (French Edition)Plants Are My Friends Coloring Book: Adult Coloring Book of Flowers, Succulents and Garden Designs to Relax Joy Tree Games and ActivitiesFive Great Painters, of the Victorian Era, Leighton, Millais, Burne-Jones, Watts, Holman Hunt (Classic Reprint)Unique Mandalas P.A. FrancoeurSketchbook: Rust and Flowers 6x9: Blank journal with unlined, unruled pagesMy Little Failures: Sketchbook 2Men's Sketch Book: 8.5 x 11, 120 Unlined Blank Pages For Unguided Doodling, Drawing, Sketching & WritingThe Anglican Hymn Book (Classic Reprint)Walking Bass Guitar Lines: 15 Original Walking Jazz Bass Lines with Audio & Video (Volume 2)The Decoration of Houses (Classic Reprint)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 12:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    only-girlz Index du Forum -> only-girlz -> Présente-toi ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation